Our wooden clothing dividers separate all those little clothes into each month of baby's first year. Not only useful, you can enjoy the storyline that each hanger forms a part of. From the start of the newborn adventure, place each hanger next to each other in size order and follow the trail through the forest until you reach the first birthday party! I know - where did the time go?
• 5 single-sided wooden hangers
• Newborn, 0-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-9 months, 9-12 months
• Woodland design - follow the trail through the forest
• Easy to organise baby clothes
• Great baby shower gift
• Hangers fit all standard wardrobe rails (and IKEA spice racks used to hang clothes!)
• Decoration only
• Gift message on a Paper & Bean card included (add to notes at checkout)
• FREE UK delivery
• Colour: natural wood - the grain of wood changes on each sheet the hangers are cut from so the colour of each one may differ, adding character and making each set completely unique
• Dimensions: W 9cm x H 20cm
• Material: 3mm birch plywood
• Packaging: vegan-friendly brown tissue paper
• Free UK Tracked delivery (2-3 working days from the day of dispatch)
• Click for info on delivery to the USA, Europe & Australia
Note that the colours on your screen might come up slightly differently than ours, but all products are photographed to give you as close a representation as possible for the item you'll receive. This product is not to be consumed and would benefit from not being put in or near water (some of these animals can't swim).
Our woodland trail story
Our clothing dividers tell a little story through a woodland forest. Follow the trail from newborn baby Bert Badger with mama ready with her backpack to start this new adventure, to Herbie Hedgehog getting through endless milk while mama fox has cuddles with her babies. Barnaby Bear is learning to crawl but needs a little help from papa; come 6-9 months our forest friends are having endless fun with Rosey Rabbit on her skateboard and Sophia Squirrel playing a game of peek-a-boo. And before you know it, we're celebrating their first birthdays with Olly Owl and Stanley Squirrel - hmm, wonder what that unopened present might be?