These eco-friendly, nature-inspired playdough cutters are designed and made with natural materials so each one has its own unique charm and character. Dough playing is such an integral part of all children’s development, helping build their own creativity, sensory learning and motor skills.
See more eco cutters.
- Whats included: Set of 6 mini eco cutters (lemon, apple, orange, bananas, pear, grapes)
- Age: Recommended 3 years +
- Material: Plant-based materials and recycled wood-mill sawdust
- Brand: Kinfolk Pantry
- Use a dry cloth to wipe off any remaining dough
- To prolong the life of your biodegradable dough moulds avoid leaving them in direct sunlight or moisture. Store them in a cool, dry place when not in use and don't forget, they will wear faster than traditional plastics. Being eco-friendly, they will age as everything is supposed to, and leave little behind.
FREE Standard (2-4 working days) on all orders over £30
£4.50 Standard (2-4 working days)
£5.50 Express (1-3 working days)
All of our delivery options use tracked Royal Mail services.
About Kinfolk Pantry
100% eco-friendly, 100% non-toxic, 100% Australian made and owned.
These eco-friendly dough cutters are designed and made by the husband and wife team behind Kinfolk Pantry. When they can't find the best natural, safe and locally-sourced products for your family, they make them!
Each piece is designed from recycled wood mill sawdust, and plant-based biodegradable plastic; then brought to life in their home studio in the beautiful Wollondilly Shire. As they are made in small batches, each cutter has its own unique charm and character.
They wanted to bring nature into these creative moments. Dough playing is such an integral part of all children’s development, helping build their own creativity, sensory learning and motor skills. These will be part of your child's imagination and memories; it's worth making them as unique as your brood.
Each cutter only uses biodegradable elements. PLA plastic is derived from plant-based sources such as fermented corn starch and the sawdust used is recycled and untreated. Kinfolk Pantry is committed to natural, non-toxic and eco-friendly craftsmanship.
Enjoy each collection of cutters, created in a nature-inspired tone to use together with play dough or cookie dough.
Let's make play more natural.